Who Web Chat

Paul asked me to help set up a few times when we can have scheduled
chats using the new Who Web Chat.  I'm sure everyone will agree that
this is a good idea, because all you ever see on the WWB these days
is people saying, "Hi, anyone here?  Guess not, bye!"  Since we're
all living in different time zones we need to pick some different
daily times so as to be convenient for everyone.  I'd like to suggest
having a chat at 10 pm Central (11 pm Eastern, 8 pm Pacific), which
would probably be good for most of us Americans.  Those of you living
in other countries will have to help come up with some additional
times.  We've got to take advantage of this awesome chat page Paul
has set up for us!

- -Yellow "Hoodoo" Ledbetter