Re: Who Web Chat

Not too compete with a Who web chat for non AOL members, but there haven't
been that many people in PR "Wholigan". I check whenever I come online and I
never see anyone there. If we need to set a time to chat, we can do that.
Send me a personal Email and suggest a time, and I'll post it. Here's a link
to the chatroom, put it on your favorite places or what have you-  <A HREF="ao
l://2719:2-2-WHOLIGAN">WHOLIGAN</A>  Also, pass the link around, I'm sure
there are lots of Who fans online that are not on the list. Thanks, and for
you non AOL members, good luck with you're chat and have a good time!!!!

Mike