FD recall, studio Summertime Blues

> Is this all copies of FD or just some?

Martin:

I don't know if they're all defective. I gave you all the info I had,
and will post more when and if I get it. My guess is the "digital error"
is on It's In You, since that's the only error on my copy.

> The studio SB is on some boots like "Jaguar" and "The IBC Demos."  I hope
> it will be on the new "Odds and Sods."

Brian:

I have Jaguar but not IBC; the version there is identical to the BBC
version, sans the announcer (you can hear the very end of it, though; it
sounds like a "whoop" just before Daltrey begins singing). At least the
same version is on the Saturday Club "import," with better sound
quality, and Max BBC (with the announcer on that one, unfortunately).
So while I've long heard rumours of a studio SB, the only one I've been
able to scrounge up was the BBC one. Is the IBC truly a different
version?
I also hope a studio SB will be on O&S, and the studio Young Man Blues
as well (which is spectacular).

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend