Re: EXTRA - Read All About it - Pete defends LEO!"

JB2TheWho@aol.com wrote:

> Rob-
>
> You made some good (and no doubt personally entirelly valid) points in your
> reply to Leo regard the necessary coupling of true WHO fanaticism and a
> certain of documentable insanity...
>  I wouldn't for a second take ANYTHING away from the validity of
> your own experience, but I might perhaps suggest that your experience may not
> have been all that different in nature, but that you handled it, and came to
> view it, in different terms..We all ended up at the same place, anyway.
>
> For what it's worth!
>
> JB --2The WHO!

I agree with you 100%.  Some of us have problems we can deal with *on our own*.
Some of us, for various reasons, are not able to do so.  Pete's music and lyrics
were certainly a big help for me in that they made me realize that I was not
alone in my feelings.  Fortunately for me my problems were relatively minor and
normal for a teenager.

Rob LaTerra