Odyssey and AQO

 I've been away for a few days and I'm sorry if this is late.

  Brian wrote that he thought that the plot of the Odyssey was a bit of a
rip-off from AQO. Well, I do see some similarities but Pete would actually be
the one ripping off. The Oddessy is an Epic poem written by the ancient Greek
poet Homer. The mini-series was OK but as the saying goes- The book was
better. Athena is more of a powerful character in the poem, which is way I
think the name works so well in the song.

 Also, in AQO the women sleeps with Ivor while the man is away. Odysseus'
wife always stays faithful to him. But I guess that is only one difference. I
never actually thought of the connection before. THanks Brian.

Vac