WGFA and Lifehouse

>I'm not so sure about that. I cannot see how WGFA fits in at all...the
>only revolution in Lifehouse is one of the mind, rather than a political
>takeover.

Mark:

Unfortunately, all my books are packed so I can't confirm this, but I swear I
read once that WGFA, The Relay, Let's See Action, and Pure and Easy were a
four song cycle that were the nucleus of Lifehouse.  I agree with you that
WGFA doesn't seem to fit in to the story as I understand it.  I wish I had my
references to research this statement, because I know my memory can be faulty
at times.

John