Re: Keith Moon movie (WAS: VH 1 Legends)

>What Moon movie?? I'd like more info, as Keith is my favorite member
>of the
>Who... hell, he's my favorite drummer period, and my inspiration for
>playing.
>Any info is appreciated.
>- Mike (DayTriper1@aol.com)

For almost 10 years now, Roger has been trying to get a film made about
the life of Keith Moon.  It's from a script based on the book "Moon The
Loon" (U.S. title "Full Moon") by Keith's personal assistant Dougal
Butler.

It looked very likely about 6 or so months ago when it was announced that
Mel Gibson would direct it for MTV films.  However, the latest word isn't
good.  John Entwistle says the whole deal has fallen through because the
producers wanted to make it more of a love story.  I would imagine that
would be between Moon and his wife Kim, not Moon and McDougal.

			-Brian in Atlanta (16 more days)