Keith Moon movie (WAS: VH 1 Legends)

In a message dated 97-07-27 17:35:21 EDT, briancady@juno.com (Brian S Cady)
writes:

<< I'd rather see him do this than keep trying to get that Keith Moon
 movie up and running. >>

What Moon movie?? I'd like more info, as Keith is my favorite member of the
Who... hell, he's my favorite drummer period, and my inspiration for playing.
Any info is appreciated.
- - Mike (DayTriper1@aol.com)
"I went back to my ma,
 Said 'I'm crazy, ma, help me!'
 She said 'I know how it feels, son,
 Cuz it runs in the family.'"
- - Pete Townshend, "The Real Me"    The WHO--->