Milwaukee Show

THE WHO in Concert, Marcus Amphitheater-Milwaukee 7/23; Sec. 2, 11th row;

Overall, A GREAT SHOW!

Set List: All of QUADROPHENIA plus WGFA, BBE, SUB, ICE and WAY
Highlights: 5:15, Sea and Sand, Drowned, Love Reign O'er Me, I Cant Explain,
Who Are You

IMHO---This show had some very exciting moments, but overall was not as
energetic as Chicago.  I had good seats here---and the overall sound quality
was good, but I was somewhat dissappointed because of the lack of VOLUME and
BASS in the mix.

The best news is that Pete is playing electric guitar much more often and
aggressively than the '96 shows.

Now all I can wish for is some variety in the encore...

Long Live the WHO

- -FrankO