Mooowaukee

Hey everyone!

I finally got to see The Who in my own state. Wonderful, wonderful. I
especially liked the part where Pete was windmilling and his shirt lifted up
and YOU COULD SEE HIS BELLY BUTTON!

To everyone I saw there:  aren't we all just a wonderful group of people? I
think we should give ourselves a big hand - - -

I sat with Miss Ledbetter and we shared the delight of seeing Pete's belly
button and Roger's nice, uh, form.

Oh and by the way, THEY ROCKED!

Yes, they are still loud and yes, you can hear John.

I'm really tired, I need to rest up for the Great Woods show!

a proud Wisconsin Who Girl