hello from a newcomer

Hi, my name is Kit, and I love the Who! (and almost all classic rock as
well). I've been listening to them for about a year, so I might not know
as much about them as you all do, but I'm trying to learn all that I can.

 I saw the Quad show  last October, it was FANTASTIC!  I'd love to see
them again, but their present tour is too far east for me (I'm a
Coloradan), and being only a teenager, I don't yet have the freedom to
hop in the car and drive for a few days just to see the greatest band in
the world.  My mother would never let me do that (I could never afford it
either).
Since all you seem so knowledgable and know where to find stuff, etc.
maybe you could help me.  I've been looking for a t-shirt with a target
on the front like Keith Moon and the mods used to wear in the sixties,
but I don't know where to find one.  Also perhaps you could recommend
some good books I could read to become more knowledgable.  Our local
library is kinda dumb, it only really has books on the Beatles and Elvis,
which everybody has already read anyway, and, due to my limited budget, I
don't want to buy a Who book unless I'm sure it's a good one.
Thank you very much, Pete Townshend is a genius.

	-Kit the great