Milwaukee show tomorrow!

Only one more day only one more day!

Everyone going to the Milwaukee show be sure to look for me, I'll be
the tall girl with glasses and the Psychoderelict shirt!  (Special
thanks to my beloved Whoru for lending it to me.)  I'll also have a
yellow bandaid on my left hand so everyone will know it's me.

And now I need to go lie down for a while...cruel fate has chosen
today to make me sick, and I'm feeling like I could "toss my
cornflakes in the sea" any minute now.  But I am sure that a
combination of rest, positive thinking, and prayers to Athena, Patron
Goddess of Who Fans, will see me much recovered by tomorrow.  And
even if I'm not, I'll go to the show anyway.  So HAH to you, fate!
As long as there is breath left in my yellow body, I will see the
Who!

- -Yellow "Pacing off" Ledbetter