WGFA, QUAD, ICRY, LMLOTD, and other completely random acronyms

Jeff wrote

> Are you guys from the moon?  Or are you Amish?  And that last issue was=

>great, Mr. Fancy Pants' big huge list of cool bands that he listens to. =

>What a big huge waste of time.  And by the way, what kind of name is
>Yves-Pierre anyway?  Sounds like a butler.<

Jeff
1. when you come for the first time in a discussion, please take the time=

to read what was said before.

2. don't tell me you read all my list ? What a huge waste of time :-)))

3. It's my name and it's in french, are you from the moon ?

4. What's a butler ? (Sorry, but english is not my language) does it hurt=
???

Nice to read you
Yves-Pierre

'Non, Jeff, t'es pas tout seul...'   (Jacques Brel)