Re: Yet Another "Tommy" Vinyl Question

In a message dated 97-07-08 02:30:24 EDT, KLPasquale@compuserve.com (KATHLEEN
L. PASQUALE) writes:

<< Mike - remember the turntables where you could stack a few albums at a
time and when
 one was complete the second would drop for play.  The vinyl was made so you
could put
 side one & two on and listen to them before you had to do any flipping.

 Kathleen >>

Hmmm... I've gotten a couple of responses like this, and it seems as though
the band was doing something convienient for thier fans, so I guess this lays
to rest the question as to wether or not PT and The Who care about thier fans
;o)