Marshalls and amps

Mark Leaman : =

>Didn't Entwistle also use Marshalls, at least for a time?<

>I don't know, maybe someone in the list could give us this info.
>About the weather, be happy. Because, here, rain falls since one month.
>A typically North Europe weather. :-(

>I've read it's your Independance Day. Did you saw some martians ?? ;-()

Entwistle did us Marshall amps for a time.  It was during Monterery Festi=
val time.
On the 30 years R&B tape JAE makes a comment on how mad he was about Kit =
not allowing
them to bring their own Marshalls because of the expense to ship them ove=
r.  They
were forced to borrow and John stated that he felt that their performance=
 suffered
because of it.  He was not pleased.

NO MARTIANS IN SITE!!!

Kathleen =