Re: Beatles and J. Hendrix sucks (do they ??) next

Bill Lukas wrote
>i do listen to the Who and they are the best, if i did not listen to =

>them why would i be on this list. I have heard most of the Beatles and =

>Jimmy's work and they both blow, try listening to the Kinks or Jethro =

>Tull. Both are 10 times better. No one is better tan the Who though.<

Bill,
Thanx for your posting.
You tell me to try other bands. =

Ok let me tell you : i've listen to (wake up spelling freaks !!) : =

Amon Duul, Allman Brothers, Beatles, Jeff Beck, Beach Boys, Bo Diddley, =

Brian Eno, Beverly Joe Scott, Buddy Guy, BB King, Bill Clinton, =

Bruce Springsteen, Can, Canned Heat, Chris Rea, Chuck Berry, =

Eric Clapton, Chet Atkins, Dany Gatton, Deep Purple, Dire Strait,
Django Reinhart, Doc Watson, Duke Robillard, David Bowie, Eagles, =

Elvis, ELP,  Fisher Z, Fabulous Thunderbirds, Gary Moore, Hot Tuna, =

Humble Pie, Urrya Heep, Ian Moore, Jefferson Airplane, Jimi Hendrix, =

Jimmy Thackery,  Jethro Tull, Joe Pass, Joe Cooker, Joe Jackson, =

J. J. Cale,John Lee Hooker, John Mayall, John Hiatt, Joe Louis Walker, =

King Crimson, Kinks, Living Colours, Los Lobos, Lynyrd Skynyrd, =

Led Zeppelin,Magma,  Metallica, Miles Davis, Neil Young, Nirvana, =

Oscar Peterson, Papa Wemba, The Palladins, Patty Smith, P.I.L , =

Popa Chubby,  Pink Floyd, Rage Against The Machine, Robben Ford, =

Rolling Stones, Rory Gallagher, Red Hot Chily Pepper, Roxy Music, =

Smashing Pumpkins, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Sting, =

Talking Heads, Ten Years After, Terence Trend D'Arby,  U2, =

Velvet Underground, ZZ Top, and of kource The Whoo !

You can say that some of them sucks (at least one !) but they all
gave me at different time a lot of pleasure (except one !).
And they still do it now.
And about the Who, Yes,  they are my favourite band.

Yves-Pierre
'La critique est facile, l'art est difficile'