Who-> at Nissan Pavillion

I've been asking around for information on the Who-> concert Aug. 7th,
at Nissan Pavillion, in Virginia, USA.  I have been told by many people
that this date IS in fact a QUAD date.  I am still not convinced.
Reason # 1.  My ticket has no mention of QUAD.  Reason #2.  The
Washington Post also does not mention QUAD.  And #3.  I just heard the
Radio advertisment this morning. "It's The Who->, live in concert.  The
one's that brought you Tommy, and Quadrophenia."  And it goes on and on
playing short sound clips of My Generation, Magic Bus, I Can See For
Miles, and I think even a short piece of Won't Get Fooled Again.  What's
going on with this concert?  Are the advertisers just completely
clueless or is this concert something other than Quadrophenia?  Either
way I will enjoy it, however I would like to know ahead of time what I
am about to witness.  Thanks to everyone who's answered this question
already, but you still haven't made me believe.  If you have the answer
to this question, please e-mail me privately... I'm sure no one else
cares / already knows.  Thanks!!

- ---Jeff Brown
"Jeff Brown is the most amazing musician I've ever set eyes on!  And
when I finally got my chance to meet him, he blew me off!  Fu_king
Wanker!"		-Pete Townshend