That Esquire man. Tsk!

The guy did leave his glasses at home, maybe his prozac, and possible his
taste
. . .oh wait, did have any before?

I was at the Nassau show,  which was indeed filled with middle-aged men who
many of which were spilling beers (and one of those beers were offered to
me).  Me and my friend, Tammy, were not only the save girls in our section,
but were also the only ones of our decade.  The guy next to me thought "Hello
Sunshine!" was a cool pick-up line.

I'm not slamming on any of you guys out there.  After all, the boys at Nassau
went along with my skeem to tip the WBAB bus over when they didn't hand out
the stickers they promised to.  That's the spirit!

We are the mods!
We are the mods!
We are, we are,
We are the mods!

Amy  "Sun (piss off and give me my beer!) shine" Dresser