Keith in "All You Need...."

Kyla wrote:
>could you tell me WHERE keith is in the "All you Need is Love" video
>geographically???

        He doesn't appear until the very end of the video, and then he's on
for about 5 seconds.
        He's shown from head to about waist, on the right side of the screen
(he'll take up maybe 1/5 of the screen) and in profile.  He's standing
beside Ringo (who is facing the left side of the screen) and playing
imaginary drums.

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"Staring at myself I turn to question me...."
	-The Dave Matthews Band, 'Proudest Monkey'