Frank

Hey Vince- Give Frank "The youngest of them all" a high five for me. You've
done good work soldier!

On a more displeasing note, I feel it is necessary to relate an unhappy
experience from today. Some alternative dork from my 2nd period class saw me
sketching a portrait from one of my Who books and said,"Sooo, the WHO.
Hhhmmmmm. Yep, I've got one of their records."
"Really? Which one?",I inquired.
"Uh, it's that one, uh with that song, yeah.", his fried brain replied.
"Oh", I said, realizing that he was ATTEMPTING to toy with my emotions.
"No, in all seriousness, I do have one of their songs." he stated.
"Okay, which one?" I asked in slightly annoyed tones.
"Uh, it's that generation thingy," his feeble mind answered.
Sigh,"My Generation?"
"Uh, yeah, that's it. 'Cept it's by Greenday." the dork said."Yeah and it's
better than that wussy Who version, Heh heh." (Note: Just for reference,
this heh heh is very remeniscent of a heh heh performed by Beevis or Butthead)
"Fuck you, Paul. Whatever." I said in rather disappointed tones.
"Yeah, the Who SUCK!" he countered. (Another note: Had this script been
written from fictional occurances, I would have continued with, the sound of
Paul's head being cracked against his desk, but that's not what happened.
Sorry Whooligans)
"Shut up, Paul. You're a Hoe, and I wouldn't even admitt to owning a
crappy-ass Greenday CD." I retorted.
"Uh, yeah, uh whatever. Uh, That's what I thought. Yeah. Heh heh." He sort
of said-mumbled.

                                        THE END

Sorry it couldn't have been a more thrilling story, but that's life.
S-I-G-H. It doesn't matter really, Paul doesn't have a very high self esteem
('Cause he ain't got no friends!), so it's just natural that he would
attempt to make fun of people because it might make him feel better. But
most of my peers/friends just leave me alone when it comes to the Who, Tull,
or any other good Classic Rock Band. Unless they of course have a question,
I may not be well versed in who did what, or trivia, I do know alot more
about that era than most people at my school. Uh, well, I'm leaving now.

Andrew "One? of the Youngest? Maybe?" Thompson