Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #42

> > Andrew "Youngest of Them All" Thompson
>
> > P.P.S. It's true though, what Vincent Favia said earlier, Most young
> people
> > do not listen to the Who (idiots), and some of my friends (Jokingly, I
> hope)
> > call me weird because I love the Who and think that Frank Zappa is a
> lyrical
> > genius.
>
> Ahh... Andrew my young friend, I will correct you twice. My son, Frank,
> listens to The Who on a daily basis. He knows all their songs, many of them
> by heart. He thinks that Pete is a musical genius and has made quite an
> attractive wallpaper for Windows95 with .jpg images that we have downloaded
> off of the Internet. He will be now known as Frank "Youngest of them all",
> he is only 10 years old.

Yeah? Well I know a fetus who kicks in his Mommy's tummy in rhythm whenever
she listens to "My Generation"! At -2 months, he just might be the youngest
Who fan in the world!

> (mental, physical and musicly)! PLEASE does anyone know the guitar or
> bass for "HAPPY JACK" or "SUNRISE". If so please point me to a tab
> website with Who music on it, or e-mail me or something.
> My band and I would greatly appreciate it. !!Thanks!!
>
> --
> Joe St. Lucas, jstlucas@znet.com

The tablature you seek- and more- can be found at:

"http://www.leo.org/pub/rec/music/guitar/songs/olga/w/who"

Unfortunately, the man's tablature for Sunrise is missing a few chords and
the triplet solo is messed up, but you oughta be able to piece together
the missing tabs from what is given there. If not, drop me a message and
I'll send you the corrections for the tabs.

> Which song do the lyrics "like a child, I see only dreams" come from?
>
> Vince

That would be "Those Dirty Jobs" from Quadrophenia.

- -Hart Deer
(deerdana@dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu)