2 Requests

Request One:  Please edit out going Messages!  I as well as many other
people on the list I'm sure of tired of rereading posts over and over
again from people who just hit reply and end up sending the entire issue
over again.  If you don't know how to edit it, ASK!

Request Two:  What grade are we in?  I beleive the youngest person I've
seen thus far on the list is 15, and he's more mature than some of you
guys.  Don't you think the personal insults can stop?

Thank you.
EMS