Where are all the old people

I've been off the mailing list for half a year, and I've got to ask:
where are the people who used to be here?  This used to be a lively
discussion group with WFang and Mark Leaman and countless others, and
now it's a bunch of fucking teenyboppers trying to impress each other
with how young they are.  (On that point, I think I am by far the
youngest person here at 6 and a half years old).  Is there an X-rated
version of this list that's the way things used to be, or is this all
that's left--fluff?

- --Somewhat Disappointed in Tucson

- --LP.