Pinball Wizards TRUE meaning...

The psychologist Freud, writing to Dr. Ernest Jones, said that if he had
his time over again he would study psychic research, and Carl Jung did
take an active interest in it.
Let's all bow our heads to the Moon, and visualize love being transmitted
to each of us as we hold cyber hands on this great mail list. We all
love each other and that warmth should be presented  in a plain red white
and bluse explosion.
LOVE man....
EVERYONE on this WHO list....stand up from your computer right now, raise
your right arm , look to the ceiling, and chant "ooga chaka ooga chake"
and yell out "report to work in the morning...." Astros 3, yankees 1..
Thank you