The Old Farts Are Algrey

Hmmm, lets see...I have some cause to say what I want to say, first of all,
because I pay through the nose to see The Who perform. I have every Who
record in my collection, and I am collecting all the remasters on top of
every original recording. I saw Daltry,eyu ,Townshend and Tommy on Broadway.
I have alot of Who books, posters, bootlegs, and videos. I may not have
every singe le fact straigh t in my head about Who played here on such a date,
but who the hell cares about history.
IM TALKING PRESENTLY! NOTHING NEW! These guys have you all by the balls.
They have you worshipping the ground they walk upon, and the toilets that
they shit in.
Some of you people really are strange...And you are truely troubled. Sometimes
I read where some of you sponges write "Ofh, OUR BOYS played at Live Aid"
"OUR BOYS played at woodstock" FUCK that "OUR BOYS" shit...The Who were
a MANLY band and should be written about in PUSSY TERMINOLOGY! PLEASE!

BUT get with the program people ... they re MUSCICIANS and that its it..
Where do I get the notion that eating waffle-o's compared to nutri grain
bars after I pick up Manny will or will not give me reason for HEARTBURN!
I AM SICK OF ROLAIDS!

And furthermore, Sal Piccolo used to get pissed off when I would start the
evening off with "Mama" by Genesis. And Kelleher used to think that it
was more like music you would hear in a funeral parlor....THATT was the
most REDICULOU  SS COMMENT that I heard at the time...

BUt through it would always come comments like Donnas - The day that the
WHo get back I will not go see them fucked up! I would not want to waste
the perfomance and the passion and the oppurtunity to see them live.
SMASH IT PETE SMASH IT!!!!