Lets set somethings straight

1. Casting Kieth Moon: We are probably about 3 - 5 years away so stop
worrying about it.
   It's getting old.

2. Roger Daltrey is going to be in a TV show called Sliders on Feb 21st.

3. NO ONE knows what the dates are for the next U.S. Tour- Not even the band
themselves.
   So stop asking. I am sure that as soon as someone hears anything they
will post it.

4. Most (not all, but "most") younger people are unaware of the Who and
their fabulous    work. That's just the way it is. Stop worrying about it.

5. When you reply to a message on the list, DELETE THE OLD MESSAGE, DAMNIT!

6. If you don't like what someone has to say, don't respond and he'll go away.
   Flaming back just wastes time and space.

7. I, like most of you, love this bandand would do anything to see them live
or get a    taste of their new music.