Re: young people/get with the 90's

First off, Hart Deer expresses my sentiments exactly even if there's a 21
year difference in our ages.

Second, thank heaven for young Who fans!  Their existence just helps
prove how  meaningful The Who's music remains.

Third, as for "getting with the 90's," I went to the local music store
and checked out the new CD's.  Unbeknownst to most people, there's an
expiration date stamped on the bottom.  Amazingly, although the music on
the CD's was new, almost all of them had already expired!  All that was
on the bottom of The Who's CD's was "needs no refrigeration. keeps
forever."

				-Brian in Atlanta