Phish

Hi:Happy Wholiday to all!

Is the group Phish any good?  I live on Long Island and get the newspaper Newsday, and let me quote to you some of a review of the group's Madison Square Garden show.  It sounds like a review of The Who in 1966 by the New Music Express, or something like that.  Here is some of it:

"That glib indifference to marketing formulas helps make Phish one of the most popular live acts of recent years, despite relatively weak album sales.  Though only one of the band's eight albums is certified platinum, it was the eleventh highest concert grosser this year and sold out its three Garden shows in a couple of hours.  But Phish's creative live performances have as much, if not more, to do with its ever expanding following."

The article goes on, with specific songs and high praise.

Is this a group that should be listened to?

Happy New Year

Dave Schwartz
Commack, NY