Wizard of Oz...

Hey everybody...The home video may not be available of the Wizard VH1
special, but I have seen the CD for sale.  That one is available.  It's
called Making Dreams Come True:  The Wizard of Oz in Concert.  It has all
the songs from the concert (i think).  Check under soundtracks in your
local store.

By the way, the latest poll interests me as well...Favorite album cover:
Who's Next.
How can you not like this one?  Actually, I like the LAL cover!  It's
blankness and use of negative space conceal the power exploding from this
one.  Don't judge a book or an album by it's cover.

-Erik