My last post?

I had intended for my previous post to be the last, but this morning I
realized that I hadn't really expressed what I meant to say last night.
I hope this makes it to the same digest as my three posts from
yesterday, so I can once and for all be done with this list.  (Please
excuse any typos; it's early).

To Todd Willis:

You quoted me as having said, "Who the fuck do you think you are?".
Well, as long as you're going to quote me, I may as well put it into its
proper context.  What I wrote was:

"So...First it just wasn't okay for people to ask you to sit down so
that we can see the stage.  NOW IT ISN'T EVEN OKAY IF WE OURSELVES TRY
TO SIT AT THE CONCERT, OR SEMI-QUIETLY ENJOY THE SHOW (I sing but don't
scream), EVEN IF WE DON'T ASK YOU TO SIT DOWN?!  (I have never had a
problem with anyone being too loud, just too tall, and have never asked
anyone to be quiet).  WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?  WHERE THE FUCK
DO YOU COME OFF TELLING ME I'M NOT A TRUE FAN?  I cannot believe someone
actually intimated that people who don't stand and scream are ruining
the show for those who do (even if they DON'T ask you to sit down or be
quiet), and that they have no business being there.  If you need others
to stand and scream in order for you to muster up enough enthusiasm to
enjoy the show, then maybe YOU are not a true fan!"

Re: "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Todd replied, "Well, Rhonda...you should be asking yourself this
question.  You are trying to tell me how I should enjoy the concert of
my life???".  Todd, I couldn't give a rat's ass what you do at a
concert.  No, I am not telling you how you should enjoy the concert of
your life; I am telling you how to behave on this list.  How dare you
tell me I'm not a true fan, and that I'd better stay home because I
choose not to stand or not to scream.  Granted, these weren't *your*
comments, but you obviously agree with them or you wouldn't have
responded as you did.  If you choose to respond, please get your facts
straight and don't be quoting me out of context.  And just for the
record, I didn't start this.  I would never have made comments about
people who stand if I hadn't been told to stay home and that I'm not a
true fan.  This really is getting old.

Rhonda