Upon return to college

I have finally returned to college, and I am already finding that this
shall be a great year. My new suite mates are already tired of hearing
how sexy Roger is and my RA went to see The Who in Darien Lake. Along
with many people from the radio station where I work. Also a friend of
the cute guy who has been hitting on me all week did lights at the
Darien lake show. But I am not fond of him because he kicked me on the
worst day of my life last year. I have put up all of my who posters up
in my room covering my walls. And have started listening to my bootlegs
continously. All I have left to say is I THINK 1997/1998 IS GONNA BE A
GOOD YEAR!!!!!

Emmee