Real Fans, etc.

And one more thing: I never said I had a problem with people being too
loud.  I have only had a problem with people standing, because I could
not see anything but the back of their heads.  My husband and I went to
a football game this weekend in Madison, WI, and the seats were
graduated in such a way that if someone in front of us stood, we could
still see if we stood up -- but it wasn't terrifyingly steep like some
stadiums I've been in (Syracuse for example).  Why aren't more stadiums
set up this way?

Rhonda