Real Fans/Sitting/Standing/Blah, Blah, Blah

I'm not sure I made my point clearly in my last post.  I was responding
to posts from the last digest, where it was suggested that people who
don't stand or scream should stay home, or should sit in the nose-bleed
seats.  And in previous digests, it was suggested that people who don't
stand or scream are not true Who fans.  Someone's not a true fan because
they want to hear the music?  That makes a lot of sense.  Where the fuck
do you come off telling me I'm not a true fan?  You don't know a fucking
thing about me.  And how do you know that someone doesn't have a problem
with their back or knees or whatever, and is uncomfortable standing?
And in some cases, people are just quiet by nature, or inhibited.  But
this isn't even the point.  The point is that I could not believe
someone actually intimated that people who don't stand and scream are
ruining the show for those who do (even if they DON'T ask you to sit
down or be quiet), and that they have no business being there.  If you
need others to stand and scream in order for you to muster up enough
enthusiasm to enjoy the show, then maybe YOU are not a true fan!

Rhonda