Stoo, Pop Art Music and concert noise

        Emmee, you are soooo lucky!  I never get to see Stoo.  Except when
the Who are touring.  (Tour, guys!  Again!  Gotta see Stoo!)  ;)

        Andrew S, sounds like your band is off to a great start!

        And about people telling you to "sshhh" at a concert, etc, I was
lucky enough to be in the back row of a section, so I could stand without
blocking anyone, but there was one freakazoid who I wanted to tell to be
quiet.  He sat in the section behind me, and two or three times screamed out
"MAAAGIC BUUUS!!!".  This was before the boys had played it (around the time
that no one thought they'd ever play it again in a million years)!  I was
irritated at the time.

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/
\---\____________/   -     \	       Always under construction!