Va Beach concert

	I better put this out before it becomes too faded away:  I'm not sure if it
was during WGFA or WAY during the encores at the various concerts when Pete
would slip in a "teaser" of P. Wizard, but I distinctly remember at the Va.
Bch. Concert him playing a few bars from "Tattoo"---Did anyone else catch
this? After the concert I asked my girlfriend if she heard it and she said
"What song is that??" OY!  (I slumped in my seat at first , then proceeded to
sing it to her while we were waiting for the crowd to thin before leaving )
Anyway, I am certain my"radar" picked it up                    Jeff.