Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #208

>Just for the record.  Pete eluded that this wasn't going to be the last tour.
> He stated "...this was the last show of this tour...".  We can only hope.

You know I was thinking about that. Maybe they're taking a break and then
they'll tour the west coast. I would imagine that there is plenty of $$$ to
be made in Texas, Arizona, California, Nevada, Washington and Colorado. They
could probably play
4 shows in California, 3 in Texas, and 1 each in the others. The only
problem might be that there arent enough cities to stop at. Unless they do
Kansas and Oklahoma and all the farm states.

I guess I'm just desperate to get them here in Phoenix again.