Raliegh & Charlotte

I know I'm posting late about these shows but they were AWESOME!! I had 3rd
row at RAL and lawn at CHAR. Great shows although they shorted CHAR two
songs in the encore, "MB" and "Kids are Alright." Did anyone hear someone
yelling for Pete to smash his guitar at RAL show? That was me:) If anyone
has any audio or video of these shows PLEASE let me know. I got caught at
CHAR with a vidcam. but got it back after the show. It was right after
John's 5:15 solo and I was thinking this will look great then, CAUGHT! Oh
well can't wait for the next tour in 7 years.

        Corbett Shope