Using Comparisons

There have been a few who aren't getting much out of the Who/ Zep
comparison and I attach one such posting below for example only, not
to beat up on A.C.C. specifically.
I think making a comparison can be a good analytical tool, and that is
the thrust of what I want to say here.  I too don't find much value in the
Who/ Zep comparison but obviously some of us do, so please carry on.  This
is free speech land and I don't want to have anything diminish the one forum
that is available to me to talk about THE GREATEST ROCK BAND EVER!  If you
want to compare The Who with Saturn please do (that should be interesting)
just keep in mind your own integrity.

Beau 'I like chocolate AND vanilla' McCrury

P.S. As far as Sinatra I always liked 'Oops there goes another rubber
tree plant'.