Re: Petelust?

<< Of course, he's one of the greatest musical minds of all times and a
 master of expressive lyricism, he has a lot of deep thoughts and is
 a wicked guitarist, but as an object of adoration?>>

you betcha--ain't is supppose to be what's inside that counts?  I've fallen
for lots of people for what they've created and not their haircut (I
sometimes do that too though).  I went absolutely recluse because of Tim
Burton's Edward Scissorhands.  And talk about ugly.  And Pete's creations,
and mind has given me the same type of reaction.  I've been stalking this kid
all year who reminds me of him.

<<when it comes to physical attributes,
 I can't claim to understand the criteria, but Pete Townshend? . . .  (Not
that a bald head and a hook nose are really deformities, but still...)>>

I'll have you know those very "deformities" are what I now find attractive in
men's appearance.  And it is all because of Pete.  I LOVE BIG NOSES!!  But
seriously, it is his mind that has made me find every individual part of him
desirable.