Re: I coulda been a contender, etc.

Jennifer dah-ling,

Feel free to join the competition, but it won't do you any good as
*I* will surely win!  I got karma in the bank, honey!  The universe
owes me one!  And I am going to kick some butt in the swimsuit
competition!  (I knew that hot pink and orange psychedelic two-piece
would come in handy someday.)  Oh dear, I think I have to deduct some
karma points from my score card for excessive pride and selfishness...
maybe you and Kathleen and Susan the Nurse stand a chance after all.
<sigh>

Re: Western Shows:

I've got my fingers crossed for all you dah-lings out west!  Now that
I have my Milwaukee tickets, I don't need to keep them crossed for
myself anymore!  I too have heard plenty of rumors about some western
shows in the late summer/early fall, and they just might be true.  So
don't cry yet!  (Well, cry if you want.)

Re: "Cache Cache":

I can't believe I started this whole thing with one innocent little
signature quote...I didn't anyone even read what I put between the
Yellow and the Ledbetter!  I must have more influence around here
than I thought.  I'll just have to try and remember to use my powers
for GOOD instead of EVIL.

Re: "Tommy" studio vs. live:

The Who was pretty much always better live than they were in the
studio...just one of those things.  Plus the production on the album
didn't do our lads justice.  Another prime example of this is "A
Quick One While He's Away".  I almost cried when I heard the studio
version, it was just so AWFUL!  (At least compared to the LAL version.
)

That's all my yellow journalism for now...

- -Yellow "The power of the presses" Ledbetter