Re: Tommy live vs. studio

The Tommy studio album doesnt stand up in my eyes to the performance
on the Isle Of Wight album, especially songs like 1921, Christmas,
Smash The Mirror and obviously We're Not Gonna Take It/Listening To
You. I like the studio album, dont get me wrong, but the production
by Kit is not so sharp and some of the album is a bit too whimsical.

Dave

"My jackets gonna be cut slim and checked
 With a touch of seersucker and an open neck
 I drive a GS scooter with my hair cut neat
 I wear my war-time coat in the wind and sleet"
                                  (P.Townshend)