Steve's birthday and firearms

        Happy birthday, Steve!  (If you'd told us sooner, we wouldn't thrown
a party!)

>After our short detour through the bizarre we continued watching Tombstone.
> John disappeared and returned with a book about the old west.  We needed to
>know certain facts and John provided the answers.
>[snip]
>As you may or may not know John is well versed on the subject of the old
west >and antique firearms.

        Cool!  He should meet my Dad sometime.
        Of course, John is one of the people my Dad thinks would be fun to
sit down with in the presence of a bottle of Scotch and two glasses....  And
if I said I agreed...?

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"I woke up in a Soho doorway...."