poll

        I would like to take a simple poll.
        I would like to know who your favourite Who members are.
        We'll count anyone who has played with the Who - ie at least T, E
and D on stage - from their beginnings just *after* the Detours and go right
up until and including this Quadrophenia/Quadroderelict/TED-thing (whatever
you choose to call it).
        Make sure you only include one person in your **private e-mail to
me** (I'm not going to search the digests).  If there's more than one name
I'm going to write you back and tell you to choose one.
        Thanx.

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"The note is eternal, I hear it, it sees me...." -Pete Townshend