Return of the WHO CENSUS!

It's that time again!

As promised, I am conducting the second-ever Wholist census. Please send
me a PERSONAL e-mail (salamander@madnet.com) with your responses to
these questions:

1. Sex (male or female please, not "twice a day" or "only with Roger")
2. Age
3. Favorite Who album
4. Country of residence

Please answer all questions! If you leave any out, I won't be able to
use your response!

If you'd like, you may also answer these optional questions (all of
these were ones that were reccomended by you guys last time around).

1. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
2. Are you a vegetarian?
3. How many Who concerts have you attended? (for the purposes of this
poll, the recent Quad shows do count, but solo concerts by Who members
do not. This is my poll, I get to make the rules!)

Remember, those last three are OPTIONAL, so you don't HAVE to fill them
out, although it would be fun if you would. All I really need is the
first four.

Everyone try to get your responses in by Friday. I plan to tally the
results during the weekend and post them by Sunday evening. Hope to hear
from everyone!

Oh, and speaking of polls, all American citizens who are old enough,
remember to go out and VOTE!

                                            -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com