Isle of Wight video

Hey all! Could someone please post the information as to how one might
go about obtaining the Isle of Wight video? *I* already have a copy, but
it's the copy of a friend's tape, so I have no idea how one would go
about ordering one. I don't need another copy for myself, but people
have been asking me where they could get one, and I just don't know! So
for the benefit of all, anyone who knows, speak up!

                                        -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com