Re: Censor-round

Bernd, re:

> It seems to me like Fang has violated that principle...

Never a principal, but a few teachers here and there...

>>If Fang wasn't clever enough...

Here's what I did... I called the company and asked for the department head
of his division. Then I said, does "so & so" work for you, and he said,
"yes". I then said, "well, did you know, that he did this and that with your
company's name and software." (I did NOT mention the "Gerbil Fetish") To
which he replied, "REALLY!?! We don't tollerate that here! If you forward me
any proof to XXX e-mail address, he'll be fired immediately!" And then I
said, "Oh, just checking!" and hung up.

Or...

Co.: Hello, XYZ Corp.
WF: Yes, may I speak to the president please?
Co: Who's calling?
WF: White Fang
Co: One moment please, we'll put you right through...
WF: Hi XXX
Co: Hello WF! How are you today?
WF: Well, OK. A problem with  one of your employees.
Co: Really? Who now? You know good help is hard to get!
WF: Mr. Censor.
Co: Mr. Censor??? Again! Damn it! That's the last straw.
WF: Can you give him just one more teeny-tiny chance?
Co: Well... alright, and only 'cause it's you...

Or...

Co: Hello XYZ Co.
WF: <in a whisper> Yes. I'd like to get some information.
Co: HELLO???
WF: Sorry, maybe you can help me?
Co: Do I sound like a psychiatrist?
WF: No, actually you sound like a bimbo!
Co: Well! I never!
WF: Maybe you should.
Co: What can I do for you sir?
WF: You, nothing. However, let me speak to someone in HR.
Co: HR Dept. Can I help you?
WF: Yes, I'd like to know the salary of one of your employees.
Co: Which one?
WF: Mr. Censor.
Co: Just a moment... ...ah here it is. $4.25/hr. But he's due for a raise if
congress acts soon... Anything else?
WF: So, hypothetically speaking. If he were to do X, Y & Z, what would happen
to him?
Co: Wow! If he did THAT, not only would he be thrown out on his <Bev
Crusher>, but we'd have him brought up on criminal charges! Did he do this???
Co: Oh, I didn't say he did or didn't. I was just checking...

Or...

FAX at XYZ Corp: Incoming!

To Whom it may concern: Attached is some harrassing e-mail that I received
from Mr. Censor. BUT... don't do anything until I say so, OK?

XYZ Return Fax:

OTAY!

Clever? Always, except when I'm not...

>>though I don't mind killing animals for reasonable purposes

"Reasonable"??? To who? You? Or them?

-wf