Re: Censor-round

>Well, I wouldn't claim that without knowing further details...  It depends on
>how cleverly Fang concealed RT's identity when he contacted PARAMETRIC
>TECHNOLOGIES.

Bernd (please note the correct spelling for a change):

One thing you can bank on; WFang is clever.

>I strongly believe in the principle to give everybody the chance to compensate
>for the damage he has done before sueing him.

RT having contacted me extensively, I can assure you that he has no
intention of compensating for the damage. He still considers himself to have
been correct, in fact.

>> And believe me...you know only the tip of the iceberg in this matter.
>
>Well, if you provide more information, I might change my opinion.  But as for
>now, I still feel uncomfortable about Fang's initiative...

If you want more info, I can give it...but would rather not publicly, for
it's not a pretty picture. You can no longer go to the Website to see for
yourself, as (strangely enough) it's now been shut down. And denied by RT,
despite the fact that it's about Fractals (as in his sign off), his CD
collection (lots of Who and even Synergy, which he mentioned in an earlier
note), and censorship (which he claims there to be against, despite his work
here on the Digest). As well as other things so distasteful and downright
sick that I will NOT air them here, if only for Jennifer and Salamander's sake.

Please keep in mind that this guy tried to get one of us (at least) thrown
off the Digest because he wouldn't "tow the line" and also contacted the
Digest leader (Paul) to get him to enforce RT's will. Paul declined...and I
thank him for it. It was the right choice, I think.
Anyway, if you need details I will send them privately. I am not so
inclined, for I'm not comfortable with doing such a thing. But the only
alternative is to take my word for it, and if you won't do that...

                   Cheers                   ML