Censor-round

>The last censorship flap we had was over Fang, as I'm sure many of you
>will recall. Those who objected to some of the personal attacks he was
>making were accused of being censors. We were all lectured on the use
>of the delete key, particularly by Fang. Now he is the one trying to
>pull someone else's plug.

Kevin:

This is a bit different. RT is trying to censor us all, and has even
contacted Paul (and tried to get at least one member thrown off the Digest)
about it...and WF is merely trying to get him to stop that behavior. Not get
him off or stop him from talking about anything else. RT is in no danger
UNLESS he continues to harrass people. It's his choice.
Just because we have free speech doesn't mean that one member of a group can
decide to set himself up as a tin god and try to police us. RT can certainly
say whatever he wants, as long as he is willing to deal with the
consequences. If he wasn't doing anything he was ashamed of, he wouldn't
care if his bosses found out...right?
And believe me...you know only the tip of the iceberg in this matter.

                   Cheers                   ML