Ciss And Desease-t

>I am not defending Rich T's modus operandi, but I am just wondering - can't
>you just hit the delete key when you see one of his messages?  Isn't that
>your advice to those who aren't interested in your taste in cars or TV
>programs?  Is he sending dozens per day?

Scott:

The problem here is someone setting himself up as wiser and more able to
decide what is acceptable and what isn't. It's perfectly alright for HIM to
use his delete button...but to cry about getting too many non-Who notes and
then pelt me with (14) non-Who notes...me, who is willing to give heart and
soul for the band...is clearly a bit out of line. To insist that I adhere to
his personal form of behavior in this free forum (when he seems unwilling to
do the same), especially when no one else wrote me to complain, is foolish
in the extreme.
To then take it upon himself to privately berate me for imagined wrongs is
bizarre.
I'm running out of descriptions here, but you get the point. It's been said
better by others.

                   Cheers                   ML