"Dear John"

WF wrote:
>BTW, just to let everyone know. There's a Roger Daltrey "b" side called "Dear
>John". It's the "b" side to "Written On The Wind" which was the Euro single
>to "One Of The Boys".

What year was that?  How does it go?  (Is it something about being at peace
with one's self or along those lines?)
        You see, John Lennon wrote a song to himself by the same name, and
knowing how Roger likes to cover songs...
        I doubt it was to the Ox, for some reason.
JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"...And chaos then will reign in our Rael..."